Your 2023 Leadership
On November 1, 2022, Dr. Joe Hendrick will become NC Dental Society President. At the same time, Dr. Robert Stowe will become President-Elect, Dr. Roslyn Crisp will become Vice President and Dr. Thom Buttler will become Treasurer.
All NC Dental Society members in good standing are invited to participate in elections for additional 2023 leadership:
- Please review each candidate’s CV and letter of intent below.
- Two ADA Delegate-At-Large positions will be elected. Note: four candidates are seeking to fill two Delegate-At-Large seats.
- Voting will take place online from Friday, May 20 at 11:30 a.m. to Saturday, May 21 at 7:00 a.m.
- You may only vote once. If it is determined that you have voted more than once, your votes will be discarded.
- If on the first ballot, one candidate receives 50% of the votes cast, plus one vote, the President will announce the winning candidate at the Second General Session of the House of Delegates. If no one receives a majority, a second vote will be required.
- Click here to review the full rules and procedures.