NCDS Healthcare Plan
If you are a full-time, actively practicing dentist and member of the North Carolina Dental Society, your practice is eligible to apply for group healthcare coverage through the NCDS Healthcare Plan. The Plan has been specifically designed to provide flexible coverages, reasonable prices, prompt payment of claims, and personalized service. The Plan offers:
- Group healthcare coverage for full-time, actively practicing dentists and your full-time staff, spouses, and dependents, regardless of the number of employees, and regardless of health.
- Primary care physician office visits for $15, specialist office visits for $30.
- Generic prescriptions for $5, brand-name prescriptions for $25 or $40.
- Comprehensive medical and hospitalization coverage, wellness benefits, and the freedom to choose your healthcare provider. You do not need a referral to see a specialist.
- Group may choose Plan A (Co-Pay Plan), Plan B (Deductible Plan), or Plan C (High-Deductible Plan). No plan is an HMO.
- Additional savings if you use providers associated with the MedCost network.
- Vision coverage included at no additional cost.
- Early retirement provisions for eligible dentists and employees age 55 or older.
- Annual premium rates reviewed and approved by the North Carolina Department of Insurance; discounts given for good claims experience.
Were proud to offer this unique program, and we invite you and your staff to join the thousands of members who have chosen the NCDS Healthcare Plan. For more information about the NCDS Healthcare Plan, please contact our Group Health Coordinator, toll-free, at (877) 900-6237, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.