FORGING YOUR FUTURE IN DENTISTRY
Friday, October 6, 2017
8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Sheraton Raleigh Hotel – 421 S Salisbury St., Raleigh, NC 27601
Sponsored by EDIC and Sentinel Risk Advisors
Whether you own a practice, hope to be the boss someday, or want to find the right associateship, navigating the business of dentistry is challenging.
Forging Your Future in Dentistry will give you a fresh perspective and new insights into what a successful future in dentistry means for you.
Specifically created for young dentists who have been practicing for a decade or less, you’ll walk away with:
- a new mindset on change and development
- actionable ways to grow your patient base and referral base
- important information dental school didn’t teach you
- proven techniques for leading your team
- fresh ideas and tips for taking that next step in your career
- new connections and contacts made through networking
Attend Forging Your Future in Dentistry, sponsored by EDIC and Sentinel Risk Advisors, and discover how to design a successful future in dentistry.
NC Dental Society members - $125
Non-members - $225
Students - $75